Saturday, March 07, 2009

EJ is tired...

from the meds I am taking. I got the second surgery done on my jaw this week. Fairly easy and except while I was waiting for my pain meds to arrive pain free. Last time I don't remember the meds making me so tired but this time I am exhausted. As in please let me lie in bed all day - tired. I also have to rinse my mouth with this nasty stuff - doesn't taste bad to start but after it is like the most bitter nasty after taste. YUCK!

Happy weekend everybody...I'm going back to bed ;)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That doesn't sound like much fun!

Just wanted you to know that I'm starting to buy Method...your madness has rubbed off. My daughter is going to start cleaning the bathroom (woo hoo) and she has a bit of an aversion to strong scents, they give her headaches...plus its about time I do a bit more as far as being a "green"er person.

We bought the toilet bowl cleanser, the tub and tile spray, the glass cleaner and the grapefruit all purpose cleaner. Dare I say that I'm actually looking forward to cleaning...weird!

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better soon!
have a good sleep:)
leslie