Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Please leave comments here (imagine arrow pointing at my belly!)

Reason #6002 why I love dealing with the public - they give you insult complements! Never heard this phrase? I have made it up - it is when someone(usually older) tries to give you a compliment but adds a slight insult to it - unintentionally. This is not to be confuse with false compliments - where someone purposely adds something nasty to a compliment in an effort to be cruel!

Today's winners :

Mr S : "If you are feeling self conscious don't - you look great!" Ah thanks for that - wasn't feeling self conscious though! Quite the opening line there!

Co-worker L : "You've really blossomed while I was on holidays last week"

Sister Marcy: "Those things are huge!" Said in shock and horror - about my boobs.

Tomorrow I am 28 weeks! This time it is going much faster (well once I stopped feeling sick it has - I think time stands still when you are bowing to the throne!) 7-8 weeks left of working and 2 of those are holidays! I'll really miss all the sweet things people say to me ;-) LOL!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

ah....people just don't know when to stop, do they? or even where to start!!! :)

Lee said...

question...
why are you dealing with the "PUBIC" ?????
hahahaha, I am such a child, I am LMAO right now..

alexa said...

there's something about being pregnant and others feeling like they NEED to talk to (comment on) you. And yes it seems to go faster after being sick, until you are just DONE...

Amber said...

Alright, I haven't been by in a long time and didn't even realize you were pregnant...CONGRATS!

Don't you just love how a pregnant woman's body seems to be an open invitation for conversation??! Sheesh! All the best to you as you wait for this little one!!!