Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ouch

I have been having some lower back pain and cramping so I got the joy of going into the hospital to make sure I wasn't in preterm labor. All is well with baby but I do have a bladder and kidney infection. I have been half hunched over for most of the day. I think this is worse than labor. It just hurts all the time - and I feel like I have to pee 24/7!

I was sitting with my sister after my hospital visit when she starts talking about Celebrity Jeopardy - which is apparently on this week. I asked what stars they roped in to it. She listed some and then said "that guy from Law & Order SUV" Ry and I started laughing - which hurts like stink when you have a kidney infection! We asked what SUV stands for between gails of laughter - it took her a few minutes to realize her mistake. LOL!

I gotta head to bed as I feel horrible and just want to sleep till the pain is gone!

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Oh you poor girl!!! Hugs!! Hope it goes away very soon.

kelly ens said...

nasty, nasty, nasty! Those hurt like STINK! hope you are feeling better sOON!