Monday, July 10, 2006

Update

5 Days till I head to Thetis Island for camp. I am the co-director of Plunge 1 a co-ed camp for grade 6-9 kids. You can look at Pioneer Pacific’s web site through my links. There will be photos posted next week that I may manage to be in.

I am rather excited as it will be a fun few days – by the last day you are sooo tired you can’t even think straight. I usually feel like I need 7 days off to recover. Sadly I will be going back to work as soon as I get back.

Please pray that we will be able to get all our staffing needs met. We have had several key people drop out last minute and are now scrambling to find people. We need musicians, a nurse, kitchen helpers and dish pit crew. We have been very blessed with cabin leaders this last week so that is great news. Please also pray for safety during our travels and during the week.

In other news - My cousin is getting married on Saturday - yippee big party in Vancouver. The extended family is coming in - sadly though my sister won;t make it. On the moving front I am still waffling - we may go view a few places this week. The neighbors are outside swearing at their children again. They make me want to start packing today - yet I love my little townhouse. Decisions decisions! Anyhoo I better run and get ready for this rather crazy week.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's so exciting that you're going to camp! It sounds like so much fun! Are you bringing Jack and Ryan with you or is this a solo operation?