Like my hair my blog can't stay the same for too long. I was cyber stalking Ls links and found K's blog (who has such a cute daughter!) I noticed her new and very cool template so I went hunting for one of my own.
Working like a mad woman this week but so far everything has gone well - no major losses or screw ups by your's truly. We're short staffed and yet still busy. We've got staff on holidays, off for surgery and sick. Basically if you aren't away you are on. Whatever happened to 15 hours a week??? I am enjoying it though - because the crazy hours are temporary. I am the one with the most senority right now - which is really weird.
As a side note - major card skimming going on in Abby right now. Skimming is when someone video's or takes pics of your debit card/credit card and you as your put in you PIN. Then they make a new card and clean you account out. So make sure that you guard your PIN, don't use terminals that are attached or don't move from the counter, and don't let peope stand over your shoulder. I had my Mastercard Skimmed and they racked it up, then they got Ry's number so I am a privacy cop! Long weekends and holidays are popular times for fraud. If you have internet banking check regularly to ensure that no one is taking you money. If you notice anything funky notify your institution right away. Okay banker lecture over.
Okay gotta run and get everything ready for tomorrow,
hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment