Yes I am amazing! I have managed to hem my pants and a blind hem at that. For my birthday I asked for a sewing machine and R bought me a beautiful one. I don't know how half of it works - but I am getting really good at reading the manual.
To really understand how amazing I am you must know my sewing history. Like most high schoolers I was forced to take wood working(got kicked out for lipping off the teacher), typing (ooo the fun - sas dad faf), cooking, and sewing. I loved sewing. I made a very cool teal tie dye sweat shirt. Now this was the peak of my fashionist days. It was the brightest teal with white trim. I had teal shorts, teal scrunchy socks, and hair band to match. I can feel your lust for this outfit! The L.A. Gear runnig shoes also added to this look. Big bangs and black eye liner completed the look.
I have pranced around the house in my newly hemmed pants shaking my booty singing "I am amazing, I hemmed my pants, yes I hemmed my pants"(Ryan thinks I am nuts) . Okay I better go take these pants off before I hurt myself.
2 comments:
Good that you can sew. I tried in high school but I hemmed my dress too short. I just get my mother-in-law to do it for me. She loves it!
Oh Erin...if yiou want to sew, you would love Erin's blog:
http://dressaday.com
She puts up "a dress, mostly every day" and makes you just want to RUN to buy patterns and start sewing.
Erin is a riot, and is also the editor of a MAJOR dictionary,and a new mom. Talk about a talented woman! Be prepared to laugh and learn some great new words!
I got to your blog through Heidi's, I'm a family friend of Josh's folk.
Oh, and by the way, commenting is like leaving an old fashioned "calling card". Such a nice lady-like friendly thing to do!
Post a Comment