Tuesday, July 25, 2006

M & S got married!

On July 15th we went into Vancouver for the wedding of the year. My cousin M got married in a posh ceremony and followed it up with a ritzy reception. This is one of those weddings that you see in magazines but never actually attend. It was amazing. It came compete with a wedding co-ordinator with more attitude than the bride -which is quite funny if you think about it. M looked radiant and S had a grin on his face all night. The photo shows my mom and M, then M & I, M & I again (pay no attention to the pooch tummy hanging out because I forgot to suck my stuffed tummy in!) and lastly the happy couple. My cousin R(yes my cousin and hubby have the same name) and his Cousin R rented baby blue ruffled tuxes that they changed into during the dancing and did a little dance to "I'm too sexy" And yes they were sexy! My aunts flew in from the east coast so I caught up with them. My cousins were here too - they have gotten so big. I remember then as little kids and now G(the oldest) is going into second year university. It was a fun time and really good to see everyone. Posted by Picasa

No comments: