Friday, May 01, 2009

EJ loves...


Pink Chucks! Does it get any cuter???? I think not. And this mummy just couldn't resist(it was the outlets after all)

Heading into another weekend here - my yummy man is off to play golf in the morning - and then we hope to get the kids off to the park or something to burn off energy. Our lawn was treated today with something nasty so we aren't allowed on it for 24 hrs (why oh why did it have to happen on the day it was 24 degrees outside???)

I spent my afternoon at J-man's preschool. He has an aid normally but she was off today(Pro-D day for all the aids). Now my child has an aid but let me tell you - I think all 3-4 year old boys need one. The girls were kind to each other and played nice. The boys kicked, punched and caused a general ruckus. And my boy actually was one of the quieter kids(which is a shock to me).

I was rather popular - even getting an invite from one girl to her birthday party(what can I say I am a fun person - lol). And beside me at circle time was a coveted spot. For a few years I have been thinking of doing my ECE(Early Childhood Education) and while the timing isn't right currently, it is def. something I'll look into in a few years.

I have been trying the method smartie dish soap(for the dishwasher) - so I'll give you my opinion on that in the next few days - I know your lives won't be complete until I do - lol.

No comments: