the talking!
J-man : Yadda Yadda Yadda (okay he didn't really say that but he has talked all day today - almost nonstop! Fellow mum's can understand this phenomenon.
Me : J-man please stop talking
J-man: Car goes vroom, Mama preschool tomorrow? Apple for snack? Mama preschool tomorrow? Fun with friends! Choo Choo (you get the idea - totally random sentences and he has asked about preschool 10 times in the last 2 minutes(no joke) And I patiently gave him a response every time)
Me : J-man, pleeease be quiet. I already told you when preschool is and yes you can take an apple.
J-man : Preschool tomorrow mama?
Me : J-man, STOP talking
J-man : Talking - I can't believe he responded with 'talking' - little turkey.
2 comments:
Some times I get annoyed with how much my son talks and other times I just try to listen well and fall in love with his little voice and cute things he says even if it's on repeat.
I totally understand this. My son is exactly the same way... He talks and talks about things I have no idea what he is talking about... sometimes I want to go in my bedroom and cover my ears for some piece and quiet.
Post a Comment