as a post apparently.
Today Lisa was over and we had lunch while all 4 kids ran and screamed through the house. I wouldn't say it was overly noisy...in terms of the amount of activity going on ;)
Lisa packed up to go home and I opened my front door to fire hoses coming off the hydrant, so we peek around the garage and what to our wondering eyes should appear but 2 fire engines and an ambulance - along with half our complex loitering behind then trucks. So besides being over run with fire fighters :) we were told to go back inside or we'd have to move behind the trucks.
Turns out someone hit the gas meter...with their van. So that section was evacuated and if you weren't at home already you had to wait for the all clear. Back inside we went and waited.
The best part is according to my neighbor they arrived with siren's blaring - We didn't hear a thing. I do live close to the firehouse so I hear siren's all the time so my only excuse is I probably heard it and dismissed it as the trucks leaving the station, rather than pulling up outside my garage - lol
No comments:
Post a Comment