CHIPS...LOTS AND LOTS OF CHIPS. I am craving salt right now. I have been eating healthy...so now the body is rebelling - it says SALT...NOW! I tried cashews - not good enough. I need mcd's fries or salt & vinegar chips stat!
Mmmmm! I'm craving nacho's, with the ground beef and all the fixin's...still haven't had supper...cause I'm hoping my hubby will go and get some chips and gr. beef to make is wife some food! Lol!
4 comments:
Mmmmm! I'm craving nacho's, with the ground beef and all the fixin's...still haven't had supper...cause I'm hoping my hubby will go and get some chips and gr. beef to make is wife some food! Lol!
Nice to see you bloggin again!
Ymmm, salt and vinegar chips!
*giggles* while sitting here eating Girl Scout Cookies ..SHHHHHHH ... don't tell. There's only so much lettuce one can eat!
mmm. I love chips.
Post a Comment