Friday, December 18, 2009

Howdy Do

Hello all my non-existent readership :)

I'm in a happy mood!

I was told I was doing a good job...at my job.

I love my job. I am so glad that I am doing well at it. Of course I have meeting this week to wrap up the year...so I guess I'll find out if I really am doing a good job - lol.

I am blessed to be able to do something that I love. That isn't to say there aren't times when I want to scream, or that I don't have some things that I wish I didn't have to do(conflict management - hellllllo).

If you aren't doing something you love - find it! I know everyone may not be able to find it as their job but find something you love - and do it!

Wanna know a little secret...I'd do my job even if they didn't pay me. Shhhh don't tell :)

PS Listening to Big Daddy Weave's Christmas Album - love it! iTunes for less than $10. Favourite track is Go Tell it on the Mountain.

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

we buy a new christmas album every year, but haven't done so yet this year...good to know about big daddy weave! :)