Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Funny by J-man

The other day I got a paper cut...a really bad one(card stock is lethal!). So as I ran to the bathroom to stem the flow of blood J-man was worried. "Mama got boo boo?"

Yup little dude I have a boo boo - "J-man make happy?" aka I'll make you happy mom.

Okay little man - I was not really paying attention here as I was focusing on not saying anything bad - ouch ouch ouch were not the first words to come to mind - lol.

Suddenly J-man is beside me again, " For you mama. J-man make happy!" and then he handed me a vacuum attachment.

So there you have it - if you want to make me happy bring me a piece of the vacuum.

3 comments:

L&D said...

A vacuum would do it every time! What an insightful little boy.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love the things kids do and say

Anjii said...

Way too cute :)